Think of a society where all of us…
- Talk honestly about our psychological health– without worry of preconception
- Understand ways to pro-actively look after our own minds
- Enjoy higher psychological fitness
- Have an encouraging, offered and gentle psychological health system that will always capture us and those we love when we fall
This is what success appears like for ID Pass.
- Assistance, motivate and empower people to look after their own minds
- Change social standards around psychological health, humanizing the discussion
- Change social facilities, so that we always capture people when they fall
What do we do?
Projects – effective nationwide projects which concentrate on tenaciously driving social change in crucial locations of psychological health.
Smart voice – reacting to concerns relating to psychological health as they emerge in society and in specific the media.
Development – breeding originalities to drive social change– which might eventually develop into new projects.
Intervention – while we are clear on the concentrated projects we will drive there are a series of essential issues/interventions where we will continue to engage with on a continuous basis.